Wednesday 4 January 2017

Bling bling

Happy new year to you all

Today is the launch of the first ever VIP sale and in it I am launching the RHINESTONE BLING and BLING STORAGE AND TOOLS.

I thought it important that I explain how this all works for both the rhinestones and the pearls.

The 4mm bling (this means both pearls and rhinestones) are pick and mix and just like in the sweet shop, you get one bag and you put every thing in that you want.  Just say how many packs or lots of each colour that you want. You get 50 bling of that colour in one lot/pack.

If you really need your colours separate, please mention that in the comments when you indicate what you want to buy.

The 2mm bling (2mm pearls are coming soon) will come in vials. One colour per vial.


The vials are great, because you can top them up with more of the same colour and they are an easy way to store your bling on a shelf or in a drawer/box

I am only going to be selling bling in two sizes for now.  2mm and 4mm, but I am offering the AB bling in three sizes.  2mm, 3mm and 4mm


This picture is obviously not actual size.

Watch out for a video coming soon of how I work with bling.  Showing what tools and adhesives I use and some little tips on how to get your bling exactly where you want on your projects.

If you are new to XCS, please check us out on Facebook.  I will put a post up soon on how to become a VIP member and what the benefits are of becoming a VIP member.

I had better get that sale started.

Take care and happy crafting :)

Naomi xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment